Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Egyptian Museum, the Temples of Karnak & Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple and more.
- Available for Solo travelers
- Fully guided & escorted tour
- Flexible change according to your international flight schedule
- Book Now Pay Later
- Giza: Pyramids & Sphinx
- Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Old Cairo (The Christian District),Khan Bazar
- Alexandria: Catacomb, Pompey Pillar, Library of Alexandria, King Qaitbey’s Fort, Roman Theater
- Luxor: Temples of Karnak & Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple
- Sakkara: Step Pyramid
- Dahshur: Red & Bent Pyramids
- Edfu: Temple of Horus
- Kom Ombo: Kom Ombo Temple & Crocodile Museum
- Abu Simbel: Temples of Abu Simbel (Optional)
- Aswan: Isis temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Aswan High Dam
This Trip Includes
- Airport meet & assistance for arrival and departure
- Domestic Air-Ticket (Aswan-Cairo)
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing in Cairo, Luxor, Aswan & Alexandria
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All Transportation in private Vehicle
- Lunch: During the tour as mentioned per itinerary
- Bottle of water for each person everyday
- All service charges and taxes
This Trip Exlcudes
- International Flights
- Tipping for guides & drivers
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any Extras not mentioned.
• Upon your arrival, Egyxotic Tours staff will meet and assist you for airport checkout (visa & customs), then guide you to your vehicle which will transfer you to your hotel. Spend the night at hotel in Cairo. Have a rest & get ready to the adventure starting next day.
• Night Optional tour (Sphinx sound & light show + Dinner) or (2 hours Nile Cruise by night including Dinner & Dancing show).
Pyramids Park Resort or similar
• Enjoy healthy breakfast, then head to the Pyramids area.
• The pyramids area is too wide to explore on foot, therefore the vehicle is necessary to move inside the area.
• Begin by stopping in front of the Pyramid of Khufu (Cheops). After listening to your Egyptology tour guide’s talk about the Pyramid, you will take free time (25 minutes in case you enter the pyramid, & 15 minutes in case you won’t).
• Then return to your vehicle, move to the Panorama point where you can take one photo for the three pyramids, and enjoy camel riding (if you wish)
• Return to your vehicle again and move toward Sphynx (the largest one rock sculptured statue in world’s history).
• Move to Restaurant to enjoy Egyptian cooking for Lunch.
• After Lunch, with your air-conditioned vehicle, and accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide, move a little bit to the south of the Giza Pyramids (nearly 20—24 Kms) to visit three archeological sites: Dahshur, Memphis, & Sakkara. There you will find out that Giza still has a lot to reveal.
• By visiting Dahshur you will be surprised to know that Egypt has other 2 great pyramids built 4600 years ago by King Seneferu (Cheops’s father). One of them is the bent pyramid, the other is the Red pyramid.
• Then move by vehicle to Memphis (the oldest capital in world’s History). An open-air museum is now standing in the same spot that used to embrace the temple dedicated to the ancient deity Ptah, which was worshiped as the god of art and sculpture during the ancient times. Memphis’s open-air museum is famous mainly for having the magnificent statue of Ramses II as well as the Alabaster Sphynx (second biggest sphinx statue in Egypt).
• Proceed to Sakkara by your air-conditioned vehicle to see the oldest pyramid in Egypt (step pyramid) built by King Zoser. During the past few years, Sakkara’s name has been echoing worldwide due to the successive discoveries of ancient tombs containing well preserved mummies placed inside colorful coffins.
Pyramids Park Resort or similar
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Local restaurant)
• Being the home for Islamic & Christian monuments, the tour in Cairo obviously carries a taste that is quite different from that of Giza, in spite of being close in distance (just on the opposite side of the Nile).
• 3rd day’s tour starts by visiting the district of Old Cairo; the home of old churches. Old Cairo district is well known for being blessed by the visit of infant Jesus & his mother during the time they spent in Egypt. Many old churches are located in this place, among which Mu’allaqah (hanging) church, and St. Sergius (aka Virgin Mary’s) church are the most popular. During your visit to Virgin Mary’s church, you will be able enter the cave of the Holy Family, which is well known for being the place that sheltered lord Jesus and Virgin Mary for two months, when they were hiding from Roman soldiers.
• Enjoy your lunch
• After lunch, head to the Egyptian Museum, the house of the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun, as well as thousands of fascinating pieces of art.
• Transfer by vehicle to the Bazar (market) of Khan El Khalili, where you can enjoy the atmosphere old market while having an outdoor seat in one of the coffee shops.
• In the evening, your air-conditioned vehicle will take you to the rail way station to take the sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on board sleeper train.
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Local Restaurant), Dinner (On board of Sleeper train)
• Breakfast on board sleeper train & arrive at Aswan.
• Upon arrival at Aswan rail station, your air-conditioned vehicle will take you to visit Aswan High Dam & unfinished Obelisk.
• Optional Tour to Abu Simbel
• You can join an optional tour to visit the temples of Abu Simbel
• If you wish, will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide in the air-conditioned vehicle to visit the Iconic temples of Abu Simbel located 280 kilometers to the south of Aswan (3 hours by vehicle). 3300 years ago, and under precise astronomical calculations, both big temple and small temples were constructed by carving the cliff of a sandstone mountain. During 1960s, and in order not to vanish under the water of High Dam Lake resulting from the building of Aswan High Dam, both temples had to be reconstructed over the very same mountain under which they used to be.
• After finishing the visit to Abu Simbel (usually takes 2 hours), the coach will take you back to Aswan. This day’s lunch will be (lunch box)
• After sightseeing, your coach will take you to Aswan.
• Check-in your hotel
4 Star Hotel (Basma or similar).
Breakfast (On board sleeper train), Lunch (Box)
• Enjoy healthy breakfast, (Departure - 07:00 Am).
• Your air-conditioned vehicle will take you to Kom Ombo to visit Kom Ombo temple (aka Subek temple). (Nearly 1 hour by vehicle). This temple is very famous for having The Crocodile Mummies Museum, also for the Calendar relief and Medical/Surgical tools relief.
• Around 9:15 am, you will proceed by air-conditioned vehicle to Edfu (90 minutes) to visit Horus temple (aka Edfu temple). Dedicated to Horus the Falcon, this temple is considered to be the only temple that could safely reach our time with almost no damage, almost no missing parts. Starting by the Pylon (the gate), going through the court, first and second hypostyle halls, ending by the Holy of the Holies, almost intact.
• After your visit to Edfu, you will be transferred to Luxor for lunch and hotel check-in.
4 star hotel (Iberotel Luxor or similar)
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Local restaurant)
• The first visit of the day will be for the gigantic colossi of Memnon (better to take its photo during the morning before the sun moves toward the west and faces your camera). These two 18 meters high statues used to stand in front of the gate of King Amenhotep III’s funerary temple. Now, the temple has collapsed into ruins, and only these two statues are remaining.
• Next, your air-conditioned vehicle will take you to Thebes Necropolis, the Valley of the Kings, where the mummies of the kings of the new kingdom were enshrined. 62 tombs were discovered until now, among them the famous tomb of Tutankhamun. Considering having been painted more than 3000 years ago, the colored murals are breathtaking. Your ticket allows you to enter 3 tombs except: Tutankhamun, Seti I, and Ramses VI, which require extra ticket for each.
• Then you will go to visit Queen Hatshepsut’s terrace shaped, three floors, and uniquely designed funerary temple. On the walls of 2nd floor’s chapel, you will be able to see the world’s oldest record for a missionary to a foreign country.
• Your next visit will be to the memorial/mortuary temple of King Ramses III (aka Temple of Medinet Habu).
• Lunch at local restaurant, enjoy Upper Egyptian cuisine.
• Finally you will be transferred to your hotel.
4 star hotel (Iberotel Luxor or similar)
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Luxor local restaurant),
• Breakfast at Hotel
• Late check-out (11:30 AM).
• You will be accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide to visit sightseeing of Luxor east bank.
• Luxor Museum: enjoy the beautiful artifacts left by the kings of middle kingdom & new kingdom, then to the Museum of Mummification where you will learn about the ancient Egyptians mummified the bodies of their dead.
• Lunch at local restaurant (upper Egyptian Cuisine).
• After lunch, proceed to Karnak temple.
• Karnak Temple: Dedicated to (Amun Raa) the main deity of Luxor & Egypt during ancient times, the complex of Karnak temples is known for being the biggest temple all over the world, moreover, it is the only temple which took 2000 years to be built.
• Proceed by your air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor temple to enjoy ancient architecture left by Ramses II (3300 years ago) and Amenhotep III (3400 years ago).
• After finishing this day’s sightseeing, your coach will take you to Luxor Airport to take the flight back to Cairo.
• Upon arrival, meet & assist. Then proceed to your hotel for check-in
Ramses Hilton or similar (Cairo)
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Local restaurant),
• Enjoy healthy breakfast at your hotel.
• It is time to have a full day to visit Alexandria! Alexander the Great founded it. Queen Cleopatra lorded over it. Alexandria's birth and early history is a calling card of famous names.
• After enjoying your breakfast, you will start your trip to Alexandria by coach.
• Being given its name by Alexander the Great himself is the exceptional thing about Alexandria of Egypt among other cities carrying the same name. Alexandria was founded in 331 BC by Alexander the Great. An Egyptian village named Rhacotis existed at the location and grew into the Egyptian quarter of Alexandria. Alexandria was the intellectual and cultural center of the ancient Mediterranean world during the Hellenistic age. It was once the most glorious city in the ancient world before being eventually overtaken by Rome. Hellenistic Alexandria was best known for its Great Library (Bibliotheca Alexandria), its Lighthouse (Pharos) one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World; as well as the Necropolis of Catacomb, one of the Seven Wonders of the Middle Ages. Alexandria was a major center of early Christianity and was the center of one of the major centers of Christianity in the Eastern Roman Empire (the Patriarchate of Alexandria). Even in the modern world, the Coptic Orthodox Church and the Greek Orthodox Church of Alexandria both lay claim to this ancient heritage.
• Almost 250 kilometers separate Cairo from Alexandria. Normally covered by coach within 3 hours (interspersed with a 15 minutes break).
• Your tour in Alexandria includes:
• Catacomb Tomb, Roman theater, Pompey Pillar (enter)
• The great Library (Bibliotheca Alexandrina), and the Fort of Qaitbey (from outside). –
• Have a delicious seafood lunch at a local restaurant.
• Drive back to your hotel in Cairo.
Ramses Hilton or similar
• Enjoy healthy breakfast.
• Egyxotic’s representative will escort you to the airport for final departure. Hotel departure time is to be set in accordance with you flight details. You can use your room until 12 PM.
Prices, Payment and Cancellation Policy
1 Person (Single Supplement included): 2751 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Sedan
2 People: 1822 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (H1 or Hi Ace)
3 People: 1562 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (Hi Ace)
4 People: 1433 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (Hi Ace)
5-6 People: 1355 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (Hi Ace)
7-8 People: 1324 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
9-10 People: 1262 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
11-12 People: 1223 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
13-14 People: 1195 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
15 People: 1176 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
- Single room Supplement—–$299
- Peak period Supplement per package—–$221
- *Reduction for Child under 12 (incl. coach, extra bed, meals, entrance fees) —–$276
- *Reduction for Child under 6 (incl. coach, meals, entrance fees)—– $432
- *Tour fee for Child under 2 (excl. coach, meals, entrance fees, incl. domestic ticket but seat)—– $35
Reservation & Payment schedule
- Passport data of all participants is required upon reservation
- Deposit per person required within 14 days after booking request: 25 % of the tour fee
- Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival during normal season and 60 days prior to arrival during peak season
- Final itinerary is issued within 3 days after final payment
Cancellation Policy (Except for Peak Period)
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the company with written confirmation that your reservation should be cancelled.
In case you cancel your trip, the following scale of charges will be applied:
- 61 days prior to arrival (or more): Free Cancellation
- 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 25 % of Tour fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 50 % of Tour fee
- 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 75 % of Tour fee
- 7 days prior to arrival (or less): 100 % of Tour fee
Christmas & New Year: from 20 December till 07 January
Easter: from 28 March till 11 April
Cancellation Fees for Peak period
- 91 days prior to arrival (or more): Free Cancellation
- 90 – 61 days prior to arrival: 25 % of Tour fee
- 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 50 % of Tour fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 75 % of Tour fee
- 14 days prior to arrival (or less): 100 % of Tour fee
Additionally, airlines charge cancellation fees for both domestic and international flights are subject to the airlines terms and conditions at the time of the booking.