Experience the grandeur of ancient Egypt by embarking on a Cairo to Luxor journey in luxury and style. Discover the Giza Pyramid, the Egyptian Museum in Cairo, the Temple of Karnak, and more on this journey of a lifetime.
- Available for Solo travelers
- Fully guided & escorted tour
- Book Now Pay Later
- Giza: Pyramids & Sphinx
- Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Luxor: Temples of Karnak & Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut & Habu Temples
This Trip Includes
- Airport meet & assistance for arrival and departure
- Domestic Air-Ticket (Luxor-Cairo)
- All transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing in Cairo & Luxor
- Entrance fees to all sites as per itinerary.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All Transportation in private Vehicle
- Lunch: During the tour as mentioned per itinerary
- Bottle of water for each person everyday
- All service charges and taxes
This Trip Exlcudes
- International Flights
- Tipping for guides & drivers
- Entry visa to Egypt
- Any Extras not mentioned.
Upon your arrival, Egyxotic Tours staff will meet and assist you for airport checkout (visa & customs), then guide you to your vehicle which will transfer you to your hotel. Spend the night at hotel in Cairo. Have a rest & get ready to the adventure starting next day.
Night Optional tour (Sphinx sound & light show + Dinner) or (2 hours Nile Cruise by night including Dinner & Dancing show).
Ramses Hilton or similar (Cairo)
Have your breakfast, then head to the Pyramids area. The pyramids area is too wide to explore on foot, therefore the vehicle is necessary to move inside the area.
Begin by stopping in front of the Pyramid of Khufu (Cheops). After listening to your Egyptology tour guide’s talk about the Pyramid, you will take free time (25 minutes in case you enter the pyramid, & 15 minutes in case you won’t).
Then return to your vehicle, move to the Panorama point where you can take one photo for the three pyramids, and enjoy camel riding (if you wish)
Return to your vehicle again and move toward Sphynx (the largest one rock sculptured statue in world’s history).
Move to Restaurant to enjoy Egyptian cooking for Lunch.
After lunch, head to the Egyptian Museum, the house of the treasures of the young pharaoh Tutankhamun, as well as thousands of fascinating pieces of art.
Transfer by vehicle to the Bazar (market) of Khan El Khalili, where you can enjoy the atmosphere old market while having an outdoor seat in one of the coffee shops.
Next, you will be transferred to Giza rail station to take the Sleeper train to Luxor.
Sleeper Train (from Giza to Luxor)
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Local restaurant), Dinner (On board of Sleeper Train)
Upon arrival at Luxor station, Egyxotic’s staff will guide you to your air-conditioned tourist vehicle and Proceed for sightseeing of Luxor west bank.
The first visit of the day will be for the gigantic colossi of Memnon (better to take its photo during the morning before the sun moves toward the west and faces your camera). These two 18 meters high statues used to stand in front of the gate of King Amenhotep III’s funerary temple. Now, the temple has collapsed into ruins, and only these two statues are remaining.
Next, your air-conditioned vehicle will take you to Thebes Necropolis, the Valley of the Kings, where the mummies of the kings of the new kingdom were enshrined. 62 tombs were discovered until now, among them the famous tomb of Tutankhamun. Considering having been painted more than 3000 years ago, the colored murals are breathtaking. Your ticket allows you to enter 3 tombs except: Tutankhamun, Seti I, and Ramses VI, which require extra ticket for each.
Then you will go to visit Queen Hatshepsut’s terrace shaped, three floors, and uniquely designed funerary temple. On the walls of 2nd floor’s chapel, you will be able to see the world’s oldest record for a missionary to a foreign country.
Finally you will be transferred to check in to your hotel.
Iberotel Luxor or similar (Luxor)
Breakfast (On board of Sleeper train), Lunch (Local restaurant)
Enjoy healthy breakfast
Check out of Luxor hotel (around 11 AM).
Your Egyptologist tour guide will accompany you for a tour in Luxor’s east bank to visit the temples of Karnak & Luxor.
Dedicated to (Amun Raa) the main deity of Luxor & Egypt during ancient times, the complex of Karnak temples is known for being the biggest temple all over the world, moreover, it is the only temple which took 2000 years to be built.
Enjoy upper Egyptian cuisine for lunch.
Proceed by your air-conditioned vehicle to Luxor temple to enjoy ancient architecture left by Ramses II (3300 years ago) and Amenhotep III (3400 years ago).
Next, you will be transferred to Luxor airport to take the domestic flight to Cairo.
Upon arrival, Egyxotic’s staff will meet & assist you for airport checkout & guide you to your air-conditioned tourist vehicle that will transfer you to your 5 stars hotel.
Ramses Hilton or similar (Cairo)
Breakfast (Hotel), Lunch (Local restaurant)
After breakfast, Egyxotic’s representative will escort you to the airport for final departure. Hotel departure time is to be set in accordance with you flight details. You can use your room until 12 PM.
Prices, Payment and Cancellation Policy
1 Person (Single Supplement included): 1364 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Sedan
2 People: 943 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (H1 or Hi Ace)
3 People: 835 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (Hi Ace)
4 People: 781 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (Hi Ace)
5-6 People: 750 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Micro coach (Hi Ace)
7-8 People: 738 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
9-10 People: 712 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
11-12 People: 696 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
13-14 People: 683 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
15 People: 675 USD Per Person Type of Vehicle: Mini coach (Coaster)
- Single room Supplement—–168
- Peak period Supplement per package—–111
- *Reduction for Child under 12 (incl. coach, extra bed, meals, entrance fees) —–132
- *Reduction for Child under 6 (incl. coach, meals, entrance fees)—– 192
- *Tour fee for Child under 2 (excl. coach, meals, entrance fees, incl. domestic ticket but seat)—– 35
Reservation & Payment schedule
• Passport data of all participants is required upon reservation
•Deposit per person required within 14 days after booking request: 25 % of the tour fee
•Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival during normal season and 60 days prior to arrival during peak season
•Final itinerary is issued within 3 days after final payment
Cancellation Policy (Except for Peak Period)
Cancellation requests should be sent via fax or emailed to provide the company with written confirmation that your reservation should be cancelled.
In case you cancel your trip, the following scale of charges will be applied:
- 61 days prior to arrival (or more): Free Cancellation
- 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 25 % of Tour fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 50 % of Tour fee
- 14 – 8 days prior to arrival: 75 % of Tour fee
- 7 days prior to arrival (or less): 100 % of Tour fee
- Peak Period:
Christmas & New Year: from 20 December till 07 January
Easter: from 28 March till 11 April
- Cancellation Fees for Peak period
- 91 days prior to arrival (or more): Free Cancellation
- 90 – 61 days prior to arrival: 25 % of Tour fee
- 60 – 31 days prior to arrival: 50 % of Tour fee
- 30 – 15 days prior to arrival: 75 % of Tour fee
- 14 days prior to arrival (or less): 100 % of Tour fee
- Additionally, airlines charge cancellation fees for both domestic and international flights which are subject to the airlines terms and conditions at the time of the booking.